You may be thinking…
“Wait! What exactly is an unplanned or crisis pregnancy in Arizona?”
A crisis pregnancy in Arizona can be caused by:
- Abandonment by the birth father
- No parental support
- No financial support
- Lack of resources
An unplanned (or in some cases planned) pregnancy where a pregnant woman is:
- A teenager
- Unable or incapacitated to parent
- or care for an infant
A crisis pregnancy is a pregnancy that was a result from:
- Domestic Violence
- Human trafficking
- Coercion or deceit
Would you like to learn more about adoption?
- Are you worried about how your crisis pregnancy may affect your future?
- Do you have anxiety about not being ready to be a parent?
- Are you scared about being pregnant and homeless?
- Do you want to speak to an adoption counselor?
- Are you interested in information about adoption?
- Do you need information about adoption resources available to you?
AZ Pregnancy Help /Building Arizona Families is
EXPERIENCED. We have helped hundreds of women experiencing unplanned pregnancy in Arizona. We can help you! We are available 24/7/365.