You may be thinking…
“Wait! What exactly is an “unplanned or crisis” pregnancy?”
An unplanned (or in some cases planned) pregnancy that has resulted in:
- Abandonment by the birth father
- No parental support
- No financial support
- Lack of resources
An unplanned (or in some cases planned) pregnancy where a pregnant woman is:
- A teenager
- Unable or incapacitated to parent
- or care for an infant
A crisis pregnancy is a pregnancy that was a result from:
- Domestic Violence
- Human trafficking
- Coercion or deceit
Would you like to learn more about adoption?
- Are you worried about how your pregnancy may affect your future?
- Do you have anxiety about not being ready to be a parent?
- Are you scared about being pregnant and homeless?
- Do you want to speak to an adoption counselor?
- Are you interested in information about adoption?
- Do you need information about adoption resources available to you?
AZ Pregnancy Help /Building Arizona Families is