AZ Pregnancy Help / Building Arizona Families has been providing pregnant women considering adoption from across the state of Arizona with support, resources, and counseling throughout their pregnancy and afterwards since 2004.
Our Commitment to You
We pride ourselves as an agency on matching pregnant women who are interested in placing their baby for adoption with loving families who are hoping, waiting, and praying to adopt a baby.
When you work with our Agency, we commit to:
- Provide confidential adoption services.
- Provide adoption counseling.
- Provide resources as needed.
- Provide adoption support.
- All waiting adoptive families have been legally approved to adopt a baby in the United States.
- All waiting adoptive families are ready to provide a safe, loving, and stable home for your baby.
- All waiting adoptive families are committed to adoption.
- All waiting adoptive families are excited to meet you and build a relationship with you through phone calls/Skype/Facetime, in-person visits, letters and more, both before and both before and after the baby is born.
Our adoption specialists are always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any questions, discuss your options, and assist you in making the best decision for both you and your baby.
Call or text us at (623) 695-4112. With our agency, assistance with housing, living expenses, and other pregnancy needs are available at no cost.
If parenting is your choice,
we celebrate you and your decision to parent.
If adoption is your choice,
in addition to counseling both before and after birth, we can assist you.